David Tran CRM Hits: 271
Odoo is perfectly integrated with Google Calendar so that you can see & manage your meetings from both platforms (updates go through both directions).
Setup in Google
- Go to Google APIs platform to generate Google Calendar API credentials. Log in with your Google account.
- Choose Calendar API.
- Create a new project and give it a name (e.g. Odoo). This project is needed to store your API credentials.
- Enable the API.
- Create credentials to use in Odoo.
- Go through the Consent Screen step by entering a product name (e.g. Odoo). Feel free to check the customizations options but this is not mandatory. The Consent Screen will only show up when you enter the Client ID in Odoo for the first time.
- Finally you are provided with your Client ID. Go to Credentials to get the Client secret as well. You will need both of them in Odoo.
Setup in Odoo
- Install Google Calendar app.
- Go to :menuselection:`Settings --> General Settings` and enter your credentials in Google Calendar option.
- The setup is now ready. Open your Odoo Calendar and sync with Google. The first time you do it you are redirected to Google to authorize the connection. Once back in Odoo, click the sync button again. You can click it whenever you want to synchronize your calendar.
As of now you no longer have excuses to miss a meeting!