What it does
- "Employee Documents" module allow HR managers to manage all kinds of employee documents and automatically send an email notification when a document is about to get expired.
- You can find this module in the "Employee" app when installed.
Document Types Management
HR Manager can define unlimited document types. For example, National ID Card, Insurance Card, Social Security Card, Passport, Visa, etc.
Each document type has the following properties:
- Name: the name of the document type, which is unique in the system wide.
- Days to Notify: the default value for number of days prior to the expiry for the system to notify about the expiration of the document of this type.
- Description: text field to describe to type.
- Kept by: An information field to indicated whether the original document of this type should be kept by the company or by the employee. It is a default value for the document of this type.
- Return Upon Termination: The default value for the documents of this type to indicate if the origin of the document should be returned to its owner upon termination.
Is an Odoo document that allows HR Officer to manage all the documents related to the employees of the company.
Each document contains the following information.
- Doc. Numer: the number/name of the document.
- Kept By: An information field to indicated whether the original document is currently kept by the company or by the employee.
- Return Upon Termination: If checked, the original document must be return to its owner. I.e. if the origin is kept by the company, it should be returned to the employee; if the origin is kept by the employee, it should be returned to the company.
- Doc. Manager: the one in the HR department that takes responsibility for managing this document.
- Document Type: Indicate the type of this document (e.g. SSI Card, Passport, etc).
- Employee: the employee to whom this document is related.
- Issue Date: the date on which the document was issued.
- Issued By: linked to a partner record.
- Place of Issue.
- Expire Date: the date on which the document gets expired (if applicable).
- Days to Notify: number of days to notify before the expiration of the document.
- Image 1: store a photo of the document.
- Image 2: store another photo of the document.
- PDF: Store the PDF version of the Document.
PDF Viewer: the PDF version can be viewed online without downloads.
- Show a stat button on the employee form to indicate number of documents related to this employee.
- Click the button will drive the user to the list of the documents.
- Employees can create/upload their own personal documents.
- Community Edition
- Enterprise Edition