What it does
- By default, when buying products as kit-type via Bill of Materials, the system only records the cost of the KIT products. All the component products in the BoM have the cost of 0 by default.
- It does not matter if you sell the whole set of product. However, when you sell the component products separately, the system has no basis to calculate the cost of each one of them.
- This module helps to set the price percentage for each component product in this for this purpose.(thanks to the module named "to_mrp_bom_component_percentage").
- Then the cost of the component product will be automatically calculated.
- When creating a purchase order with products set as a Kit-type via Bill of Materials, the receipts are created for the components of Kit.
- Automatically calculate cost for component products based on the percentage set on each of the product component, which are manually entered on the purchase order.
- Community Edition
- Enterprise Edition